This course is for those who wish to record a family history or their own stories in an interesting, readable way. Topics covered will include
- First steps – structuring the story
- Nobody lives in a vacuum; creating the background for your story.
- Making the most of family photographs and other images.
- Creating narrative drive, so that the reader MUST read on.
- Devices to make your story sing
Saturday 10 am - 3 pm
10 September 2022
Should you need to withdraw from a course the following will apply:
- More than 7 days before the course starts, a refund of 90% of the course fee will be given
- Less than 7 days before the course starts, a refund of 50% of the course fee will be given
- On the day the course starts or after commencement no refund will be given
For enquiries please contact us on 06 345 4717 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org