With an interactive and conversation-based focus this course is for those who are keen to learn more about Japanese culture and language.
- Write your name and something about yourself in Japanese.
- Introduce yourself and have a simple conversation about family and things around you.
- Ask and understand prices and make requests when shopping.
- Order food at a restaurant.
- Use numbers (prices, number of people).
- Use days of the week.
- Ask and answer simple questions using who, where and what.
- Learn correct pronunciation and sounds.
Have fun while you learn in a relaxed setting with native speaker Kumiko Skill.
5.30 pm - 7 pm
17 August - 21 September 2022
Should you need to withdraw from a course the following will apply:
- More than 7 days before the course starts, a refund of 90% of the course fee will be given
- Less than 7 days before the course starts, a refund of 50% of the course fee will be given
- On the day the course starts or after commencement no refund will be given
For enquiries please contact us on 06 345 4717 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org